Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend Update

I changed the template colors as requested (I hope it is easier to read). I have added about 90% of what I have of my own collection so far and hope to get the rest added this weekend as well as individual scans of what I have for trade.

Still looking for my AAFES POGS (they are in a box from deployment still). I don't have that many, but picked some selective ones while down range. Primarily the super hero ones and some of the holograms. I guess if you collect things it's only natural to adapt to your environment and collect what is available and POGS where the coins of deployment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there ... Just new to the site. Are you still interested in the AAFES POGS/ MPCs ?? I have over 7500 Spares and 4 complete sets .. Email me if interested in completing your set. MY email is armysgti@yahoo.com

    Tracy
    US Army Ret

    ReplyDelete